<body>


27.1.06


The blazing fire hurts my skin, yet I chose to stay close, feel the warmth, to prove to myself that I am indeed alive. The scorching heat against my sensitive skin reminds me that I am but human, invulnerable. The coldness that left me is now replaced by such a feeling that I am craving. I reached out towards the fire attempting to hold that which is intangible, even smelling the hairs in my hand being smouldered by the fire. Ignoring the pain, I tried to punish myself for the innumerable wrongs I have inflicted to myself and against others. I tried to transfer the pain I bore all these years, which my weary and pained heart has suffered, to my human flesh. If only all the scars within would surface so I could be able to at least let medicine remove any traces. Yet, I remain powerless as time alone could heal my wounds. How can a broken heart beat properly? How can a weary soul carry any more troubles? How can a hopeless mind face tomorrow?


--Stop.--
1:00 AM


Me
_____________________

Stop. This is me.

Likes
_____________________

my special place. my personal space. where i can be myself, no holds barred.

Places To Go
_____________________

bombastic harangue
daily snippets of life

Many Thanks
_____________________

Designed by: Slayerette
Picture from: Google
Hosted by: Imageshack

Precious Words
_____________________

Past
_____________________

November 2004
April 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007