<body>


19.3.07


One thing I'm wondering
When you run out of friends
Will you be coming back home
Let's think this through again
Let's take a different spin
Why can't I leave you alone

Ugh. Leave me be. Get out of my head.
*bangs head on wall*
Damn You LSS.

=p

But, baby I'm tired
I'm tired of the fight
I'm tired of the lonely days
and the dark endless nights
It's taken some time
'Cause I didn't know
If I could ever let you go

" You helped me figure it out.
I'm better off alone."


--Stop.--
11:25 PM


Me
_____________________

Stop. This is me.

Likes
_____________________

my special place. my personal space. where i can be myself, no holds barred.

Places To Go
_____________________

bombastic harangue
daily snippets of life

Many Thanks
_____________________

Designed by: Slayerette
Picture from: Google
Hosted by: Imageshack

Precious Words
_____________________

Past
_____________________

November 2004
April 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007