<body>

Look.
30.5.07


I dare not look at the past
For these memories are binding
I dare not look ahead
For the anticipated pain is heart wrenching

I dare not look at today
For these present sorrows, I cannot bear
When, where and to whom shall I look?
For to look unto myself, I wouldn’t dare

Broken and weak inside, I put on my armor
Look beyond these smiles and gaze closely
Put me under the lens, investigate and discover
The devastated, lonely and fragile version of me

Should I then look unto others?
To those responsible of giving me this pain
Blame them so I could move past this, faster
Blame myself, driving myself insane.


--Stop.--
12:48 PM


Me
_____________________

Stop. This is me.

Likes
_____________________

my special place. my personal space. where i can be myself, no holds barred.

Places To Go
_____________________

bombastic harangue
daily snippets of life

Many Thanks
_____________________

Designed by: Slayerette
Picture from: Google
Hosted by: Imageshack

Precious Words
_____________________

Past
_____________________

November 2004
April 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007